Friday, April 21, 2006

Monday Night Dinner and MY BIRTHDAY!


A little recap for those of you not able to attend the Monday night dinner that just happened to fall on my Birthday (03-27-1984) not sure how old that makes me but I know it is younger.

I went through some sort of strange spanking machine to get to the point in the night when I actually got to see some cake. If I can find photos of that I will get them up.

Having just moved to Gunnison, I am surprised that I have met so many amazing people. Surprised isn't the word but I feel really good about being here. For all of the out of staters checking this out you should make it a serious goal to get your city slicker asses out here.

The night was capped off by watching video footage of EROK working people over in his high school and college football days. But not before Casey and Eric showed us how to get our boogie down with Salsa lessons. The Monday night crew is awesome! I miss my friends in Boulder, Hot lanta (ATL), Austin, Fairbanks, San Diego, Madrid Spain, Valladolid Spain, and of course all my family.
REMEMBER, ALWAYS RIDE A CANNONDALE!! made in the good ol' USA

No comments: